Pending Class Actions
in Denver, Colorado
Rascon v. FedEx Ground Package System, Inc. and FedEx Home Delivery
Hill & Robbins, P.C. is currently representing plaintiffs in a class action filed on behalf of FedEx employees based on FedEx violations of the Colorado Wage Claim Act. FedEx treated the class members as independent contractors instead of regular employees and failed to pay the class members for overtime hours worked.
The case was originally filed in Denver District Court. FedEx filed a motion for removal to United States District Court. That motion was granted and the case has now been assigned to Multi-District Litigation in Indiana.
The following links will provide additional information on this case:
- FedEx Answer and Additional Defenses of FedEx
- Notice of Filing of Notice of Removal
- Notice of Action Pending Before Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation
- Notice of Hearing Session and Hearing Session Order
- Order Removing Case from Denver District Court
- Conditional Transfer Order
Please contact our Denver class action attorneys today to schedule a consultation. We serve clients in the Denver, Colorado area.