in Denver, Colorado
The globalization of commerce and the ability of plaintiffs to more easily change jurisdictions have turned class action lawsuits into a global endeavor. The law firm of Hill & Robbins is strategically equipped to handle the increasing complexity of class action cases resulting from the intricacies of 21st century business and legal practices.
Over the past 25 years, the attorneys at Hill & Robbins have acted as class counsel, lead counsel, and liaison or local counsel in many class action cases in both federal and state courts.
Areas of Practice
Hill & Robbins is a full service business litigation firm, and can assist you with any class action litigation services you require. Our firm handles plaintiff class action claims in the following areas:
Hill & Robbins is fully equipped to handle all of your antitrust class action claims. In 2004, the Denver Bar Association gave us the “Best of the Bar” award in the field of antitrust law. We frequently handle:
- Section I and Section II antitrust class action claims
- Monopolization cases
- Refusal to deal claims
- Group boycotts
Stock brokers, financial advisors, mutual fund managers, and money managers have an obligation to act in your best interest when investing and handling your money. If they don’t uphold this obligation, the consequences can be disastrous for the investor. Our firm has represented plaintiffs in class action securities litigation involving:
- Securities fraud
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Unsuitable investments
- Unauthorized trading
- Shareholder derivative suits
Hill & Robbins handles class action consumer litigation for plaintiffs on both the state and federal level. We handle a variety of legal matters, including:
- Consumer Protection Act claims
- Unfair or Deceptive Trade Practices Act claims
- Unfair or deceptive advertising litigation
- Financial services litigation
- Discriminatory lending/underwriting/redlining claims
Hill & Robbins has successfully prosecuted class action litigation against major corporations on behalf of employees who have been wrongfully denied pension benefits. We have represented employees and retirees to:
- Challenge cutbacks in retiree medical and pension benefits
- Obtain relief for damages resulting from employer misinformation about benefits
- Remedy losses to pension and savings plans due to imprudent investment decisions
- Remedy losses suffered by workers who are wrongfully classified as independent contractors
- Secure compliance with the terms of benefit plans
- Enforce legal rights to benefits for employees affected by corporate transactions, such as mergers and divestitures
At Hill & Robbins, we are litigation specialists. We aggressively represent plaintiffs in class action insurance litigation claims on both the state and federal level. Our attorneys are skilled at both challenging insurance company interpretations of policy provisions and convincing insurance companies that we are prepared to wage a fierce lawsuit to help our clients receive the benefits they are rightfully owed under their insurance policies.
Our insurance litigation cases typically deal with notice violations.
For more information on our class action case history, please visit or Case Results page.
The legal team at Denver, Colorado’s Hill & Robbins, P.C. has developed a reputation of excellence in the area of class action litigation, providing our clients with superior representation for over a quarter century. Please contact one of our skilled class action attorneys today to schedule an initial consultation.